Sunday, January 26, 2014

WEEK OF MIRACLES!!! (week 33)

Oh my goodness gracious.... so since today is a holiday we are emailing at the church and only have 30 minutes to email. That is sooooo not enough time for me to tell yall about the AMAZING miracles that we saw this week. Literally I am a little overwhelmed with all the miracles that have happened. Our little area just BLEW UP. So many investigators that I am overwhelmed. I love it though and I am so grateful. I have learned a TON this week in studies and everything but here is how the week went!

I think everything started on Wednesday. We went on exchanges. Miracles always happen on exchanges! This was my favorite one though!! So Hermana Fisiiahi came to my area. She has only been out in the field for 5 weeks and she is a rockstar! Did I mention she is tongan? THEY ARE THE COOLEST. It was like having Hermana Tauteoli back. I think we talked about her like the whole time. Anyways so the day started out really weird. And I was so stressed because I wanted us to have a good day but we didnt have much planned. So i just trusted in the Lord and prayed really hard that we would be able to find people to teach. So yeah the day started weird. But then we went out to start proselyting. We first went to see Maria. She was having a lot of pain in her back so, of course, Hermana Fisi knows a tongan massage and helped her! sooooo perfect. Then we biked over to see Carmen who was home and cooking! yes! i LOVE her cooking! well.. it real bad for you but i love it. So we waited for her to cook us some food and then taught her about the Word of Wisdom. Which was pure revelation. She has been having some problems so it was pure revelation from God. She asked us how we knew and I said that we didnt. but Heavenly Father did. Ah! The Lord KNOWS us personally. So amazing. Then as we were leaving, we ran into Sylvia!!! Hermana Tauteoli and I taught her like 7 months ago but she wasnt showing real intent so we dropped her. But we found her again and she was like, "why did you guys stop coming??" I felt terrible. But she wasnt ready then. She is now! She accepted a baptismal date and is ready for a change!! :) Then after that we went to try a potential family that we hadnt been able to see for like 2 weeks. She was home and she is soooo LEGIT. The mom, Gloria, is. We taught her and her kids about the Book of Mormon and then she was really interested in coming to the chapel for open chapel. SO PERFECT. no one ever comes. I was seriously so happy that we got to teach them. She is just a mom. Its the best! Then after that we taught Moniqua and her family. They are really tough. All about the Bible but her husband seems interested. I will tell yall about them next week.

So now update on the people.
Gloria: came to open chapel twice with her kids for tutoring and piano lessons. She wanted to have a lesson first before we did anything. we have taught the restoration. she knows a lot of members now and says she is going to try to start coming to church. The thing is that she is baptist and is very active in her church. she feels something different here though and she is so very prepared. She asked us what we should do because she likes both churches and we testified that this will bless her life and her families and that she needs to pray to know and that God would give her an answer. She is GOLDEN.

Sylvia: She came to the devotional last night! LOVED it. She is so prepared and ready now. Wants a good church for her 1 year old son. Knows this is true and has a date for the 9th of March. So legit and we love her. Her brother in law is 12 and listens to us too and he used to go to our church before. such a small world. but such a miracle!

That is just a itty bitty glimpse of all the miracles we saw this week!! I will try and tell yall some next week but really I just cant believe how much the Lord is blessing us and blessing this area! It's amazing and its just amazing to see the Lords hands in this amazing work. This is truly the Lords work and we are just here to help move it along. I know this church is true. I have no doubts in my mind that it is the true church and if we are faithful and keep our covenants, we will be saved and live with our Father in Heaven again with our families. I love you all and hope you have an amazing week!! :)

Con amor,
La Hermana Dorian

No comments:

Post a Comment