Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Finally my turn!

After a 4 month wait, it is finally my turn to leave on my mission. Tonight I will be set apart as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. And tomorrow I will head to the MTC for 6 weeks, and then south Houston Texas :) I am beyond excited and I know without a doubt this is what my Heavenly Father wants me to be doing with my life right now. I am ready to go and serve the Lord and brings others the true church here on the earth today. I love all of you and I am so grateful for all the people in my life. Without knowing it, you all have helped me get to this point in some way or another. I have been so blessed and and now it is my turn to bless the lives of the spanish people in Texas!

Here is my address info:


April 10th-May 21st
Sister Rebecca Dorian
MTC Mailbox # 151
TX-HOUS 0521
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

After May 21st
Sister Rebecca Dorian
Texas Houston South Mission
602 Eldridge Rd
Sugar Land, TX 77478
United States
(Letters and Packages)

And anyone can email me at:
rebecca.dorian@myldsmail.net

See you all in 18 months! My mom will be updating this blog with my weekly emails, pictures, and address updates! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment