Monday, April 15, 2013

Email Letter From Becca 4/15/13


Hola!!
 
So I guess you could say I got the first week down! Well... almost!! And I seriously can not believe that I am a missionary. I think yesterday it kind of settled in a hit me that I am here for good. Like the first day or two felt like EFY. But then after a little while it started to set in that I wasn't going home after a week. This is an 18 month commitment. But I know that I wouldnt rather be anywhere else right now!! Missions are hard, but soooo amazing. The spirit here is so strong! And everyone is so nice! I have met so many new friends. It is so amazing to see so many 18 (ish) old boys and 19 (ish) old girls serving missions. We all have left our families for a year and a half to two years so that others can be with their families forever. I am trying to keep myself as busy as I can so that I dont get too homesick... hehe doesnt work. OH WELL. I know I am here for a reason and I love it!! Fake it till you make it right? ha! totally kidding. I love this gospel so much. My testimony has already grown SO much in these past 5 days that I have been here. I can't wait to see how much it will have grown after 18 months! It is wonderful. Missions really do change people. It's amazing! We have had so many wonderful devotionals and I love how class is language study and gospel study all put into one! I have already taught 2 lessons in spanish. CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. who would have thought. like for realllll..... it is insane! But I love it! I only know how to say a few things. And it is really frustrating to not be saying exactly what I want to say! But I am learning and trying really hard. Because I have lots I wanna say! haha :) I only have 4 more minutes so I will try and write more next Monday. Oh! Yes!! My P-days are on Mondays and we have temple walks every sunday at 3. If any of you want to come see me... feel free to. But you didnt hear that from me!!!
 
But can I just say.... I have NEVER been so tired in my whole entire life. EVER. bahahahah but it is okay because that means I am doing this right. Right? ;) Seriously I am in need of a nap. But times up and I just want everyone to know that I love this gospel so much and I have such a testimony and i love being a missionary.
 
"He was above us all. He descended below us all, to know us all." LOVE THAT.
 
ADIOS! SEND ME EMAILS AND LETTERS. PLEASE!!! I LOVE THEM. and i need them. and i dont have anyones addresses.. especially emails so send them to me first!! LOVE you all!!!
 
Love,
Hermana Dorian
p.s.: look for pics next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment