Monday, December 17, 2012

I hope they call me on a MISSION! Part 2

I just couldn't fit everything about this in one post, so it is in 2 parts.


On December 5, I received that precious white envelope that I had been patiently (I use that word VERY loosely) for. Seriously, lets be real here. I tried so hard to be patient but I wasn't that successful. I was about to shrivel up... but luckily it didn't take that long and I got my call 2 and a half weeks after my papers were submitted. I will never forget that day. I was basically living at home at that point, since finals were the next week. I was getting ready when my mom came into the bathroom and told me she had just gotten off the phone with the post office and they had my call. I COULD NOT BREATHE. Literally. I was going to hyperventilate. But I had to just go about my day normally. Luckily, I had class that day. So I left the house early and drove down the canyon to school. I went to all of my classes and had to take a test. Then I went back to my apartment and just sat there. I had to find things to do to keep myself busy or I was going to go crazy! So I painted my nails and watched some T.V. on Netflix. FINALLY it was time to go pick up the people I was giving a ride to. I got them and then we were on our way up to Heber. I was so anxious and nervous. We had to wait for everyone to get there and to get on skype and then I was ready to open it. AHHHH. Well I will just put the video on here so you can watch it instead of just read about it. And I wanted to thank EVERYONE again for coming. It meant more to me than I can explain to have all the people I care about there! I was truly touched. So thank you!

Be prepared for the picture explosion.
This is the video:
Mission Call Opening









































































1 comment: